Truck Air Ride Spring Air Lift Suspension Air Bellow W01-M58-6224
The Advantages of Air Spring
- Long lasting service on almost all truck and trailer air
- Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer
- Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue
- Long, trouble free service, constant level hauling, quite cushioned
We are professional air suspension producer and supplier. We
provide various products, such as, air spring, air shock, air
compressor, air suspension spare parts and so on. We also supply truck air spring, cabin air spring, industrial air spring.
Warning and Tips
Maintenance of the air springs, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening,
deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well
as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific
recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly.
A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's
instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your
overall maintenance expense.
Air Spring Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have all the
necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair safely.
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers service guide.
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from a
qualified suspension specialist, the suspension manufacturer or the
air spring manufacturer; This can save you a lot of time and
aggravation later in the job.
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and
damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for
cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension
become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame
hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and
the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage,
deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting
plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the
tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can fall
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is
functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the
neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the
springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral
position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air to escape
until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the