Front Left Air Absorber Assembley RNB501410 Delphi 22232449 for
Land Rover Range Rover L322
- Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
- Fully remanufactured and tested to meet precise specifications,
genuine product guaranteed
- Engineered for superior durability, backed by industry leading
- Tuned for each specific vehicle application, this will greatly
improve the ride, handling and safety of your vehicle!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Please note that the extended warranty is serviced by Arnott.
Please contact KR directly for any warranty claims past our free
- This item is covered by our 13 month unlimited mileage warranty. We
offer the best warranty service in the industry, without question.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed precise quality specifications
INTERCHANGES WITH THE FOLLOWING PART NUMBERS:
LR0 32570 , LR032570 , RNB 500550 , RNB 501410 , RNB500550 ,
RNB501350 , RNB501410
KR Air Shock/ Air Suspension Shock for Land Rover Range Rover L322
|OEM Part Number:|
LR0 32570 , LR032570 , RNB 500550 , RNB 501410 ,
RNB500550 , RNB501350 , RNB501410
|Model||Land Rover Range Rover L322|
|Packing||BOX (Neutral Packaging or Customized Packaging)|
|Delivery Time||3 Days after payment received|
|Payments||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Gross Weight||14.2 KG|
|Packing Dimension||98*20*20 CM|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008 ISO/TS 16949:2009|
(4)Reinforcement design, good air tightness.
(5)Imported movement original quality.
(6)Imported thicken alumina rubber wear resistance and oxidation
This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s).
|Notes Important part details||Year||Make||Model||Trim||Engine|
|without Adaptive Dam...||2012||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||All|
|without Adaptive Dam...||2011||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||All|
|without Adaptive Dam...||2010||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||All|
|Air Shock;Front Righ...||2009||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||4.2L 4196CC V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged|
|Air Shock;Front Righ...||2008||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||4.2L 4196CC V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged|
|Air Shock;Front Righ...||2007||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||4.2L 4196CC V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged|
|Air Shock;Front Righ...||2006||Land Rover||Range Rover||All||4.2L 4196CC V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged|
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be
inflated with air to increase the suspension’s load carrying
Advantages of Air Suspension Shock Absorber
1. The car can be kept on its ideal axle height independent of its
variable load. Driving safety is improved due to better road
handling, for example, at night keeping the same headlight
2. Driving dynamics, road handling and comfort are improved. The
suspension is soft and comfortable during slow driving and becomes
noticeably stiffer during faster driving. The suspension responds
to dynamic load as it reacts to live load.
3. Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency,
which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
4. Higher ability to absorb energy which means better and safer
handling in extreme driving conditions.
Tel / What's up : + 86 13924250039