Truck Spare Parts IVECO Cabin Suspension Air Spring 115731
Cabin Truck Air Springs Air Bellow For IVECO
SACHS: 115731 / 115902
OEM NO. : 500379698/ 5003077338/ 99438514
99455937/ 500352808 / 98472734
|Type||Truck Air Springs Air Suspension,Seat shock absorber|
115731 / 115902
|Packing Dimension||42.5*14*14 CM|
|Delivery Time||3 Days after payment received|
- Good quality
- Competitive price
- Flexible payment
- Guaranteed warranty
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by
our well-trained and professional
engineers and staffs.
4. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our
5. Timely delivery
6. Good after-sale service
7. Factory price
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and
damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for
cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension
become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame
hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and
the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage,
deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting
plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the
tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can fall
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is
functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the
neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the
springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral
position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air to escape
until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the
Packaging & Shipping
By sea, by Air or by DHL as customers request.
Small quantity we use DHL or Air, bulk order ship by sea.
We have stock in the warehouse, as soon as we receive your payment,
we can arrange shipment promptly.
Product Real Shot