Truck Man F2000 Rear Cabin Air Suspension Spring OEM 81417226048,
1) Part:Driver Cab Damper
2) Catalog: Suspension>>Driver Cab Damper
4) OE NO:81417226049 / 81417226052
Truck Man F2000 Rear Cabin Air Suspension Spring
|Type||Truck Air Springs Air Suspension,Auto Driver Cab Damper 81417226049|
|Model||Man F2000 Cabin Air Suspension Spring|
|Reference NO.||81417226049 / 81417226052|
|SACHS||105856 / 721700105856|
|Delivery Time||3 Days after payment received|
- Long lasting service on almost all truck and trailer air
- Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer
- Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue
- Long, trouble free service, constant level hauling, quite cushioned
Warning and Tips
Maintenance of the Auto Driver Cab Damper , Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your
overall maintenance expense.
Auto Driver Cab Damper Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have all the
necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair safely.
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers service guide.
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from a
qualified suspension specialist, the suspension manufacturer or the
air spring manufacturer; This can save you a lot of time and
aggravation later in the job.