Sachs 557001 Scania 4 Series Rear Cabin Truck Air Springs Air
This item Cabin Truck Air Springs Air Bellow fits for Scania 4
Series 94/114/144 ( Rear Position)
OEM NO. :
1424229 - Shock Absorber
Screw Dimension:M16X2 / M12X1.75
|Type||Truck Air Springs Air Suspension,Air ride shock absorbers For Truck|
|Model||SCANIA 94/114/144 (Rear )|
1424229 - Shock Absorber
|Packing Dimension||42.5*10.5*10.5 CM|
|Delivery Time||3 Days after payment received|
- Good quality
- Competitive price
- Flexible payment
- Guaranteed warranty
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and
damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for
cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension
become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame
hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and
the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage,
deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting
plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the
tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can fall
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is
functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the
neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the
springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral
position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air to escape
until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the
Guangzhou Kerui Auto Parts Co., Ltd is a professional company specializing in developing, producing
and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut,
air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering
rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories,
especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and
Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a
series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.