BMW E60/E61 Electric Power Steering Rack Lenkgetriebe 32106795340 /
|KR BMW E60/E61 Electric Power Steering Rack|
|Type||Electric Power Steering Rack for BMW E60/E61|
|Packing||BOX (Neutral Packaging or Customized Packaging)|
|Delivery Time||3 Days after payment received|
- Electric Power Steering Rack for BMW E60/E61
- OEM NO.: 32106795340 / 32106770311
- High quality and most competitive price.
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- ISO/TS 16949 quality - tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Top quality Non Genuine Aftermarket Part
How Car Steering Works
Rack-and-pinion steering is quickly becoming the most common type
of steering on cars, small trucks and SUVs. It is actually a pretty
simple mechanism. A rack-and-pinion gearset is enclosed in a metal
tube, with each end of the rack protruding from the tube. A rod,
called a tie rod, connects to each end of the rack.
The pinion gear is attached to the steering shaft. When you turn
the steering wheel, the gear spins, moving the rack. The tie rod at
each end of the rack connects to the steering arm on the spindle
(see diagram above).